This document describes the methodology for access, identification, evaluation and communication of the legal requirements applicable to the productive processes of the company. As well as the registration process of the rules, when by the Legislation are updated, modified and repealed in the MATRIX OF LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.
The content of the legal requirements recorded in the LEGAL REQUIREMENTS MATRIX is applicable to all services and processes.
- AREA OR RESPONSIBLE PROCESS: It is the area or process responsible for fulfilling the corresponding legal requirement identified by the officer who manages and administers the LEGAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL MATRIX MATRIX.
- DECREES: These are written rules issued by the Executive (national, departmental or municipal) in which the mechanisms to enforce or to comply with Laws or Decrees-Laws are established or regulated.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE STANDARD: It is the exposition of the object of the norm, ie the purposes for which it was promulgated by the corresponding authority, the subject that regulates the same.
- ISSUING ENTITY: Authority issuing the standard, such as MINISTRIES, CONGRESS OF THE REPUBLIC, SUPERINTENDENCIES etc.
- COMPLIANCE EVALUATION: The degree of compliance with the legal requirement applicable to the productive activities of the company, which must be evaluated in an audit of compliance with LEGAL REQUIREMENTS, establishing for this parameter such as: MEETS, PARTIALLY COMPLIES AND DOES NOT COMPLY.
- LAW: It is the entire written rule of the legal system, issued by the Congress of the Republic in exercise of its legislative power, in which a specific subject is regulated in an extensive and general way. LEGAL MATRIX: Compilation of the normative requirements applicable to the company according to the own and inherent activities of its productive activity, which give the normative and technical guidelines to develop the different processes inside the company, such as the MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK - SG-SST and the ENVIRONMENTAL aspects, which must be updated as new legal provisions are issued and must be applicable to the company's production processes.
- METHOD OF COMPLIANCE: Activities scheduled by the company, to develop compliance with the legal requirement applicable according to the production process.
- RECORDS: Evidence to identify the activities developed by the company, the area or production process, against compliance with the legal requirement applicable to the required activity.
- LEGAL REQUIREMENT: It is the description of the legal norm as it is legally contemplated, which results from strict compliance and applicable to the productive activity of the company.
Bimonthly, the CBO reviews the sources defined to know the emission of new legal statuses.
The Matrix must include the applicable standards, in terms of occupational safety and health, that is, those that REDSIS CORP is legally obliged to comply with the corresponding evidence of compliance. Therefore it is necessary to analyze, in due form, each article of the selected standard, to verify whether it applies to the company.
CONSTITUTION APPLICABLE TO THE COUNTRY
REPORTS IN THE MATRIX OF LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
Subsequently, to the identification made by the CBO, of the applicable rules, the corresponding legal requirements must be brought to a Matrix called "MATRIX OF LEGAL REQUIREMENTS", in which the required information must be registered in the following items:
- Legal requirement
- Issuing entity
- Description of the standard
- Applicable Legal Requirement
- Process or Responsible Area
- Compliance Method
- Update date
- Reason for updating
In case of a new process or productive project within the company, CBO makes a review on the legal requirements that apply to this and once adopted will take them to the Legal Requirements Matrix.
The GENERAL REGULATORS, which are those standards, which, at the time of the process of identification of legal requirements, are not directly applicable to any of the productive processes of the company, but contain a legal mandate whose knowledge, could at any time affect the activities carried out by the company
List of legal requirements.
The MATRIX OF LEGAL REQUIREMENTS has a tab containing all the standards identified and selected, which have been registered in them, so that it is possible to consult with respect to the full content of the rules, which can be done through the action (CLICK in the norm), thus allowing this action the visualization of the content of the norm.
Consequently, whenever a new legal requirement is modified or incorporated, it must be added to that list.
REVISIÓN REVIEW AND UPDATE OF LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
In the column of the LEGAL REQUIREMENTS MATRIX called "CONTROL OF CHANGES", the date of the corresponding revision and update will be indicated, the indication of the reference of the new registration (INCLUSION / UPDATE MODIFICATIONS, DEROGATIONS AND INCLUSIONS FOR NEW ISSUE) Or other modification by object of the corresponding revision.
The Safety and Health at Work Coordinator will announce the changes in the regulations that are presented to the areas where they apply, in order to update the procedures and meet the requirements that the standards have, prior analysis and convenience About its application.
EVALUACIÓN EVALUATION OF COMPLIANCE WITH THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
Compliance with legal requirements in the LEGAL REQUIREMENTS MATRIX shall be evaluated under the parameters of: COMPLIES, PARTIALLY COMPLIES and DOES NOT COMPLY, for which the corresponding column will indicate compliance with the legal requirement.
In order to visualize the result of the evaluation, the percentages of the requirements according to the previous parameters will be specified.
Compliance evaluation must be performed bimonthly, as of the date of approval of the legal matrix by the AREA OR PROCESS RESPONSIBLE together with the CBO.
COMMUNICATION OF LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
The CBO will announce changes in the regulations that are presented to the areas where they apply, in order to update the procedures and meet the requirements that the standards have, prior analysis and convenience on their application.
Each time the LEGAL REQUIREMENTS MATRIX is updated or updated or a new legal requirement is registered, it must inform the responsible person of the area or process to which it applies the modification or incorporation, on the fulfillment of said legal requirement, in order to That the internal processes of the company can be in accordance with the existing normative changes.
Define those responsible for communications according to the nature of the legal requirements .