Acceptance of Purchase Orders
Accepting a PO depends on the frame time quote given to our customers. Once frame time is passed the quote must be revised given the possibility of a change in price. Moreover, a PO can be accepted or rejected due to other conditions presented; however possible agreements can be established.
We accept all major Credit Cards, customer accounts (upon approval from credit department) and wire transfers.
- Due to the fast-moving nature of the industry, prices, promotions and product availability are subject to change without notice. We do our best to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information, but errors do occur and we reserve the right to make changes without notice. If you have ordered a product that is subject to a price increase, we will hold your order and inform you of the increase of Typographic, Photography and Technical Errors.
- Although we do our best to achieve 100% accuracy, occasionally errors and inaccuracies do occur. Should you encounter an error or inaccuracy, please inform us so it can be corrected Warranty disclaimer and limitation of liability.
- Redsis explicitly disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Redsis shall have no liability to anyone for incidental or consequential damages, or any other liability, loss or damage arising out of or related to purchases, even if Redsis or an authorized representative of Redsis has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- All merchandise is sold AS IS. Redsis makes no warranty as to the performance of any merchandise sold. We are not responsible for system downtime, lost data, etc. Redsis does not warrant that the functions contained in any product sold will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or that this Web site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Redsis does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any product purchased in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, and reliability or otherwise. This disclaimer by Redsis in no way affects the terms of a manufacturer's warranty, if any.
- You (and not Redsis) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction not covered by manufacturer warranty or additional product protection purchased from us or a third party on purchases made with our company. In no event shall Redsis total liability to you for any and all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort [including, but not limited to, negligence] or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, to Redsis for the specific merchandise at issue internet disclaimer.
- Internet connectivity requires access services from an Internet Service provider. Contact your local Service Provider for Internet connectivity and access.
Collecting payments varies according to the method agreed. Credit Card facilitates payments for prompt deliveries. Wire transfer and Checks are collected before shipment is sent. This is subject to change depending on frequent customers and to specifications of upcoming ones.
Our delivery service is made through trusted transportation companies mainly FedEx, UPS, TNT and DHL. However, Redsis is open to consider customer requests of any other logistics provider specified by customer. Nevertheless, due to supply risks presented in either our vendors’, or transportations’ companies, changes in the exact delivery time and place as scheduled might be presented. Normally the average days of delivery depends on the policy established by each carrier. In case of emergency the lead time will reduce to the lowest time possible.
Return Policy and Procedures
REDSIS offers a 7-day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies otherwise all purchases are final. Some products may come with a manufacturer's Money Back Guarantee (MBG). In these instances, please directly contact the manufacturer. For additional information not listed, please contact your Redsis Account Executive.
- Please call to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without a RMA number. RMA numbers are valid for 10 business days after issue and must be received in our warehouse within 30 days from the date of the invoice unless otherwise specified.
- For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice/order number, item number and serial number (if applicable), and nature of the problem
- Your RMA number(s) must appear clearly on the shipping label on the outside of the return shipment.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. All authorized returns must include a shipment tracking number. Subsequent to an approval authorization, a credit to an account or issuance of a check may take upon 30 days.
- Returns must be 100% complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, registration card(s), software, cabling and accessories. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements The Customer is responsible for shipping charges on all returned items.
- Redsis strongly recommends that you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- Any returned products must be complete in manufacturer’s packaging with all accessories and UPC codes. If incomplete product will asses a minimum 15% restock fee in addition to any imposed prior to the return. Missing UPC codes will result in a restock fee that may match any existing manufacturer rebates on the products requiring UPC Codes.
- Defective products will be accepted for credit, replacement, exchange or repair, at our discretion, within 7 days from the invoice date. Our technical support department prior to issuing a return authorization must deem a product defective. Manufacturer restrictions do apply and are outlined in our return policy. Terms of the manufacturer's warranty apply from day one.
- Non-defective products will be issued a return authorization within 7 days from the invoice date at Redsis discretion. All non-defective returns are subject to minimum 15% percent restocking fee. Shipping charges are not refundable. We cannot accept unauthorized shipments billed to the recipient.
- If merchandise arrives damaged, it is best to refuse it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier’s delivery record in order for Redsis to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Redsis immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify Redsis of damaged goods within the first 15 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions
- A minimum restock fee of 15% may be applied to products returned as defective that test to be operational upon return Non- returnable Products.
- Due to manufacturers' policies and restrictions, some products will not be refunded or credit under any circumstance. Please check with your Representative for Detail.
- The manufacturer can repair or exchange defective merchandise or any authorized service center in your area or Redsis at our discretion. Additional manufacturers may be added to this list as manufacture policies change software.
- Software may not be returned for refund or exchange. The customer assumes responsibility for verifying compatibility of software as printed on manufacturing package.
In some cases the manufacturer prefers to handle the exchange of defective product and the customer needs to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Redsis mail-order catalogs and Web site were created by Redsis for the exclusive use of our customers, and are intended for research and buying purposes only. No Redsis print or online publication may be duplicated, redistributed or modified in whole or part without prior written authorization from Redsis Corp.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "Redsis" shall be taken to include Redsis Corp and Redsis SA. All Redsis policies, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. If the General Terms and Conditions provided on our Web site do not answer your specific questions, or if you need more detailed information, please contact your Account Executive.
- Pricing, product availability and offers are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to make changes without notice due to market conditions, manufacturer or supplier product discontinuation, or typographical, photographic or technical errors in online or print advertising. Product and packaging depicted may differ from stock available at time of shipment. We reserve the right to substitute equivalent items governing the law.
- Transactions between you and Redsis shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to the laws regarding conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions
- This agreement, the policies printed in the Redsis catalogs and on the Web site, and the policies, terms and conditions stated on the applicable Redsis invoice or packing slip, constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein, and cannot be modified except in a written agreement signed by both parties jurisdiction.
- Unless otherwise specified, this Web site is presented solely for the purpose of promoting products available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. This site is controlled and operated by Redsis from its offices within the State of Florida, United States of America. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with laws governing export of software and other applicable laws, including local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Any litigation regarding this agreement or any transaction between the customer and Redsis shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in Florida, and the customer hereby agrees and submits to such jurisdiction and venue as proper late or delayed shipments.
- Title to items being purchased is retained by Redsis until said items are paid for by the purchaser, and title passes to purchaser at that time. Customer takes on full liability for safety and validity of delivery address given to us at the time of purchase. Redsis will not incur any Forwarding costs on shipments Logos, Trademarks and Service Marks.
- Redsis, Redsis Corp, Redsis SA and their respective logos are registered trademarks of Redsis Corp., and all other distinctive site logos, marks and graphic elements on the Web site are trademarks of Redsis Corp, and are subject to applicable trademark protections. All other company, product, and service logos, marks and names in Redsis print and online advertising are or may be trademarks or service marks of the companies and organizations mentioned. All trademarks and registered trademarks are used to benefit, without intent to infringe on, the holder of the mark CPU purchases.
- Unless otherwise specifically indicated, Tape Backups, Cartridges, Proximity Cards & Tags, Proximity Readers, Time Attendance, Access Control, Handheld Terminal, Software and Programmers pictured in our publishing are sold separately purchases for Export or Schools.
- If you purchase items for the purpose of export, you must obtain from the federal government certain export documentation, and that responsibility is solely yours. The terms of our agreements with some vendors represented in our online and print advertisements forbid us from exporting their products.